How to select a sport on TomTom Touch? — TomTom Community

How to select a sport on TomTom Touch?

FlipseFlipse Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 5 in TomTom Touch
How do i select a specific sport on my touch. Now i can only select one pictogram to start activities.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,732
    Superusers
    Flipse wrote:
    How do i select a specific sport on my touch. Now i can only select one pictogram to start activities.

That is all there is, a single activity mode, which is the equivalent of gym mode on the Spark watches. The Touch is primarily designed as activity tracker, into a sports watch so it does not have multiple sports modes. For that you want one of the full fledged sports watches. You are able to go onto my Sports and reclassify the activities by editing them afterwards.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • FoldingLlamaFoldingLlama Posts: 29 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Too bad "tennis" isn't listed as a sport...
    Superusers
    Too bad "tennis" isn't listed as a sport...
    That is because it is an activity tracker, not a sports watch.
  • KalleLKalleL Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    But why can't it log my steps and kilometres when I run or walk?

During a run I can see my kilometres just fine. But when I plug in to log it they're gone.
    Superusers
    KalleL wrote: »
    But why can't it log my steps and kilometres when I run or walk?

During a run I can see my kilometres just fine. But when I plug in to log it they're gone.

Are you actually starting an activity or are you seeing the kilometers accruing as part of the daily activity tracking? If memory serves the Touch has no GPS so it is just approximating distance based on steps (that product has been discontinued for over 3 years since TT Sports went out of business).