Toggle ring on Runner watch — TomTom Community

Toggle ring on Runner watch

SixxySixxy Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
My runner watch is missing the toggle ring. I have the black watch, the grey ring with which the watch is controlled is missing. Any idea where to get anew one?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,812
    Superusers
    Sixxy wrote:
    My runner watch is missing the toggle ring. I have the black watch, the grey ring with which the watch is controlled is missing. Any idea where to get anew one?

You need to call Customer Support who can send you out a new one. It is not a part you can buy in a store. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact, enter the product name and click Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Jdooleu24Jdooleu24 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I also need a control ring! I bought a used TomTom Runner watch a few years ago on ebay and so there's no warranty left on it and Customer Support won't even let me pay for a new one, what should I do?
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,606 Moderator
    Jdooleu24 wrote:
    I also need a control ring! I bought a used TomTom Runner watch a few years ago on ebay and so there's no warranty left on it and Customer Support won't even let me pay for a new one, what should I do?

Hi Jdooleu24,

Welcome to the Community!

Please get in touch with our customer service and they'll be able to send you the watch control ring. You can click on the 'Contact us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them.

Let us know how that goes!

Cheers,
    lampard
  • Jdooleu24Jdooleu24 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi,

Thanks for the advice, but I have tried this several times and each time the representative would tell me there is no way for me to get a new ring, even if I paid for it, due to the lack of warranty and old age of my watch. Any other advice?
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0