Ability to change the duration of the Highlight segment

ReprobateReprobate Posts: 30 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
Would it be possible to add in the menus the ability to change the duration of the Highlight segment currently set for a fuxed 10 seconds I believe. Why can't we have a option in there so we can set it for 10, 20, 30, or 60 second segment marks? That way it would be more applicable to our induvidual needs. Far too often I find 10 seconds is too short in duration for the segment mark.

Comments

• sercolanisercolani Posts: 37 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Right now, the only way to change the duration is to use the Bandit app/Bandit Studio, add a highlight to the story and drag the start/end position of the highlight to extend it in either direction.
  • ReprobateReprobate Posts: 30 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Right, I get that and its a nice function there in Studio. However, it's time consuming to crank up studio and 95% of what I do is to just download the highlights in a short video or two right on my phone anyways. Having the ability to make those highlights longer with a couple of interim options would make it so I almost never had to use the studio application on the computer. I'm betting a lot of people would really enjoy and benefit from this set of options.
  • sercolanisercolani Posts: 37 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    I totally understand, but right now that's the way. :)

I'm sure if you were able to select another duration, it wouldn't be good in all cases either.
  • ReprobateReprobate Posts: 30 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    No, nothing is ever perfect. I am simply suggesting a n improvement that many would likely enjoy, appreciate and utilize. Why is it so many prople not employed by Tomtom feel compelled to comment negatively on perfectly reasobable feedback? Any Tomtom personnel want to weigh in on this?