MySports Application is not compatible with tablet — TomTom Community

MySports Application is not compatible with tablet

wvbeeckwvbeeck Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
I bought a Tomtom golfer 2 GPS, very disappointing product, I bought this for the analysis tools after you played a round. Could not install the application on my phone: does not recognize the watch no bluetooth connection, tried to install it on a tablet: the application is not compatible with your device, on a PC no application available, when you go the Tomtom site and ask for help, when you give in the type of watch you get the message this is not a Tomtom device. Obviously still a lot of work to do, I hope it will soon be resolved or it becomes the lemon of the year!

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,302 Moderator
    Hi wvbeeck,

Welcome to the Forum & sorry about the delay in response!

I would advise you to contact our customer support to confirm the compatibility of your tablet with MySports App. Here is the list of known issues with Android devices that we are aware of: Current known issues with the MySports mobile app for Android

Regards,
    lampard
  • Dick_SDick_S Posts: 5 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Dear Lampard,

Using your link ends on an empty new internet page........ I guess it is not because you have no problems with the Android app.... How can i find the related page?

Regards, Dick
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,302 Moderator
    Hi Dick,

Thank you for flagging this out! I've now fixed the link in my response above.

Regards,
    lampard
  • meendebakmeendebak Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have the same problem, not using the Golfer, but the Runner 3. But installing the app from the Play Store is the problem. Not on my phone (android version 4.2.2 - Jelly Bean, rathor old) or on my tablet (android version 7.0 - Nougat, from 2017).

Why does it say the TomTom sports app is incompatible and can't be installed? How to fix this annoying problem?

Thank you for your help,

Matthew