Update Golfer 2 watch — TomTom Community

Update Golfer 2 watch

hasa1201hasa1201 Posts: 15 [Legendary Explorer]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
Where do you find the latest update and how do you update the watch. It does not update automatic when you sync. I cant find it on the home page.

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,302 Moderator
    Hi hasa1201,

I can see that your watch already has the latest software 1.2.91 installed. We announce all the latest updates here on forum so stay tuned. :)

Regards,
    lampard
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
  • 12alison12alison Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    My Golfer 2 doesn't update its software from 1.2.83 when connected to iPad
  • JariBJariB Posts: 55 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    12alison wrote:

I think any of the mobile applications is capable of updating the watch firmware. You need a TomTom Sports Connect app (https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/getstarted/p/3934) for PC or Mac to update the firmware
  • 12alison12alison Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I already have the App for Tomtom Golfer.
    When I download the 'package' you sent, it won't open in Message e-mail or ICloud - is this because I already have the App?
  • JariBJariB Posts: 55 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    12alison wrote:
    I already have the App for Tomtom Golfer.
    When I download the 'package' you sent, it won't open in Message e-mail or ICloud - is this because I already have the App?

Sorry, I think I was a bit inexact. You need to install that package to PC or MAC computer, it doesn't run on Ipad or any other mobile device. After installing the application, connect the watch with cable to that computer and it updates the firmware.
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,160
    Community Manager
    12alison wrote:
    Please connect to TomTom Sports Connect on a computer. You can download Sports Connect from here: https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/getstarted/p/4233