Citroen C4 Picasso Connect Nav usability - Page 8 — TomTom Community

Citroen C4 Picasso Connect Nav usability

Comments

• StefaanEStefaanE Posts: 14 [Apprentice Seeker]
    There's a new version of the firmware available: PSA_ovip-int-firmware-version_21-07-16-32_NAC-r0_NAC_EUR_WAVE2.tar . It was the MyCitroen app that signalled its arrival, no sign of it on the website.

I've downloaded and installed it without issues, but I don't have a clue what was changed and/or enhanced.
  • mildenhallmildenhall Posts: 40 [Master Explorer]
    What's new in it?
    Funny thing is that after the update, the web site tells me the old version is available as the latest version. Something's not synchronised in PSA land.
    Nothing on my MyCitroen for me or on the web site....
    I've been reading a French website and I looks like the update was taken down very quickly. There may be a bug in it.....
  • TayTay Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I updated my maps after the android app alerted me to updates for Tomtom and the touchscreen around six weeks ago. All went well, but I've noticed two problems.

Speech has gone a little haywire when it says certain road names and town names. So where my parents live its says duurive instead of drive.

Southam now sounds like suffam, before the update all was fine.

But here's the main bug, which I used to use a lot. Up to date petrol prices are all blank. I've tried all around the country and even told it to show a list with the cheapest at the top, but it just lists the closest petrol station first.

Weather seems a lot strange to, but updates and traffic works fine.

Anybody know how to roll back the firmware??

I told Citroen about three weeks ago and I'm still waiting for a reply.

My vehicle is a 2018 dispatch cab
    mildenhall wrote:
    I've been reading a French website and I looks like the update was taken down very quickly. There may be a bug in it.....
    No issues as far as I am concerned, but no obvious new features either. Like the website, the app now proposes the previous version as the latest. Clearly, PSA/Citroen need to work on improving their release management.
    Tay wrote:
    I guess you can simply reload the previous version (at least, that's what the "downgrade" message in the app suggests).
    Just for fun, there now is a message in the MyCitroen inbox announcing the new firmware, but clicking on the "Download" link takes me to the page that offers the previous version. The link to the new one (in the email I sent myself through the app) is still active.
  • TayTay Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    StefaanE wrote:
    Tay wrote:
    I guess you can simply reload the previous version (at least, that's what the "downgrade" message in the app suggests).
    Theres no downgrade option for me!. I'm pretty shocked what Citroen said in their latest email " the software is supplied by TomTom so you will need to contact their support". I hope Citroen don't say the same thing with just about everything else in the car that they do not make!!. I feel like returning it back to them and go else where.
    I've just updated my free ConnectNav Windows application. Go to http://myconnectedcar.zapto.org to download.

86ffaea2-a752-476e-a879-8a1ed4c4d927.png
    bb8e4529-c804-40af-89dc-8975c8e27791.png
    453720a8-21fb-4fb1-9509-163259c9a157.png
    abcead71-8f48-41ce-93bf-68ee64b00ae3.png
    3c2cf687-ab74-4484-b6ec-ec75578a4921.png
    dceb4361-51c1-40d7-b89c-1eb242dba3a5.png
  • juresjures Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Marko I am in Slovenia and my C4GP is connected to Citroen Services, I can explain how. But in Slovenia we have only weather, parking and POI, traffic and fuel stations do not work, but in EU traffic and fuel stations with prices is priceless.....

But it costs money - no OVS portal, straight purchase for 1 or 3 years, danger zones possible
    V0.99RC 08/06/2018 of MyConnectedCar for ConnectNav cars is avaiable for free from http://myconnectedcar.zapto.org. This version includes an updated Trip Report and a new package to automatically install MyConnectedCar and create shortcuts / icons etc.

84072f75-4522-4c3a-9a1e-8bdd11845a2f.png
    V1.11 19/06/2018 of MyConnectedCar for ConnectNav cars is avaiable for free from http://myconnectedcar.zapto.org. Reports have had a major overhaul. I am excited to announce that elevation details have been added to numerous reports, and the graph engine has been upgraded to also offer column charts as well as line charts. See my web site for more details.

d5bdb43c-f0ed-4452-82f9-ab64f46654b5.png
    ddc1c924-b5a1-423d-846c-eaaf8a30a17e.png
    847a99c3-ce04-46b7-8d7b-417438310621.png
    My Windows app for ConnectNav and SMEG+ cars has just been updated.

The major part of the update is that you can now select which which language you would like the app in - English, French or Italian! Please let be know if you'd be willing to translate it into another language.

The app has also been renamed to PSATripManager as there was a poor quality Vodafone app already called MyConnectedCar.

226f3e72-20c4-4193-b51a-6c8255e44dc2.png
    V1.24, 12/07/2018 is available now!

The Portuguese language has been added to PSATripManager. This means that PSATripManager is now available in English, French, Italian, and Portuguese.

As usual you can download it from http://psatripmanager.zapto.org
  • MikiBVMikiBV Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    jures wrote:
    Marko I am in Slovenia and my C4GP is connected to Citroen Services, I can explain how. But in Slovenia we have only weather, parking and POI, traffic and fuel stations do not work, but in EU traffic and fuel stations with prices is priceless.....

But it costs money - no OVS portal, straight purchase for 1 or 3 years, danger zones possible
    Hi @jures
    Could you explain me, how this can be done? I'm a resident i Denmark, and as in Slovenia, the Connect Nav isn't available with live updates from TomTom, only through TMC... I have been in contact with the danish distributor, and they can't tell me, when i will be made available as an option, so if there is some other way, to get / pay for the subscription without OVS activation and so, i would gladly pay for it.
    Start by registering to mycitroen fr (french site) then under services go and subscribe to it, put VIN, pay and thats it.

it will ask you 1 or 3 years, dangerous zones or without.

there is one little trick it is mandatory to put in a french phone. Find on google a pizzeria in paris or similar :)
    Same you can do in mycitroen app but also has to be as you are french. Now my app is notifying me if there are updates, my services exparation, changes etc
    Like this0773c713-1687-4e95-9dcd-f0619a4b2643.png
    @jures THANK YOU. It seems to work like a charm!
    And after switching to the french version of the app, i'm also able to get the latest updates for the maps. Something which isn't possible from den mycitroen-dk site as well...