Citroen C4 Picasso Connect Nav usability - Page 6 — TomTom Community

Citroen C4 Picasso Connect Nav usability

Comments

• Griffiths212Griffiths212 Posts: 16 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Mine's not the smeg system its the nac connect nav system in mine
    Right I got v7 maps downloaded and V.21.05.90.42_NAC-r1 firmware just got to get a 16gb stick tomo cause I thought I had one but it turns out it's 2gb and I'll give it a ago ..

Right V.21.05.90.42_NAC-r1 is the lastest firmware for my connect nav system and I got it off if a Peugeot forum so will it be ok for my c4 piccasso? I'm guessing they all use the same firmware
  • StefaanEStefaanE Posts: 14 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Version V.21.06.47.34_NAC-r0 of the firmware is available. I'm downloading it now.
    Is that newer than the one I've got ? When was it released @StefaanE
    Where you downloading it and do you have a link please @StefaanE
    I can't work out how to get in the French site to get the downloads @StefaanE
    Try the following URL to get to the French site:

https://mycitroen-fr.citroen.com

I downloaded it (2.5GB) a couple of minutes ago. I suppose it was released this Saturday because when I checked the site on Friday it wasn't available :).
    Ok will do cheers do you have to register and what car do you have @StefaanE
    I clicked the link but I'm lost after that @StefaanE
    I have a 6 week old C4 Grand Picasso 2017 (1.6 HDi EAT6 Shine, with a Connect Box). To log on to the site, you need to register, and the user name and password is valid for all regional sites (I've tried the German and Dutch sites). You'll need to enter your vehicle's VIN, and if you have a Connect Box, the Citroen servers will know what software is installed.
    Sorry for all the messages @StefaanE I have worked it all out now thank you
    Firmware installing now so I did something right I'll leave the maps till tomo cause I ain't sitting out here all night
    @StefaanE do you know what new features this firmware update provides cause I can't see anything new or different yet
    How do I update the risk areas ? Is that in the map update? my risk areas doesn't show a version number its blank
    Risk Areas is a separate paying option. It's probably best to have a word with your dealer, the UK MyCitroen site doesn't let you purchase it on-line.
    @StefaanE I already paid for it for 3 yrs but the version numbers blank I'm sure it should have numbers there I think
    The Risk Area data is delivered over the air only. So you'll need to have the car running and in a place where it has connectivity (through your cell 'phone or its Connect Box) to allow it to download the data.
    Ok thanks
  • mildenhallmildenhall Posts: 42 [Legendary Explorer]
    @Griffiths212
    According to the planette-citroen.com web site "with this update, we now have contacts to display on the screen for owners of Iphone"
  • bigswede2bigswede2 Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
    Connect nav doesn't work in Sweden, just brought a new DS5 really annoyed this isn't available, does anyone know if its possible to get speed cameras installed? I've been in touch with DS here and they don't even know what system is in their car, they keep going on about the old navigation I had in my Ds 5 from 2013, really annoyed they want the DS to be a high end car, they sure as hell charge high end prices but there "new" navigation has less functionality than. my old one, no wonder they don't sell many..:rage:
  • mallchinmallchin Posts: 10 [Outstanding Explorer]
    How do I update the risk areas ? Is that in the map update? my risk areas doesn't show a version number its blank

Good luck; I paid for a 1 year SpeedCam Upgrade subscription but it expired before they were able to get it working. They had ONE YEAR.
    If your in the uk the risk areas is a separate update. You have to pay for it and it’s downloaded to your system over the air.
    If your in Sweden your out of luck it’s not supported here.
  • mildenhallmildenhall Posts: 42 [Legendary Explorer]
    Citroen UK have published a PDF document that describes how to update your Connect Nav firmware and maps.

It's available at https://mycitroen-uk.citroen.com/Resources/Content/GB/ESP/04_Services/ConnectNAV/Citro%C3%ABn_Navigation_Map_Download_Instruction_Manual.pdf
    Done all this ages ago. Got the download links via my DS app done the download and update without a problem. But no safety areas available in Sweden and no live update.
    Also this only works if you have a Citroen. If you have a DS as I do when you enter the vn Nr it just tells you to go to the DS site.