Offline routes on VIO

FedmexiFedmexi Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 30 in TomTom VIO
Please add in the next release the possibility to import routes from device or from pc

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 [Retired Community Staff Employee]
    Hi Fedmezi,

Welcome to the forum!

I'll log this as an improvement request for the product team. With "from device" I suppose you mean from your phone, right. I think MyDrive support would provide what you're asking for. At the moment I'm not aware of plans regarding this. I'll post back here as soon as I have some news about this :D

Thanks, Mikko
  • yodyod Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Definitely a plus.

I have a cafe-racer style motorcycle and the vio would just be the perfect device for me. Simple and discret.
    But I still miss the "roadbook" feature (add POIs on a route) on iPhone, as I use to ride with friends on planned routes.
    Do you have plan to upgrade the iOS app to the same level of features as there are into the android app any time soon ?

Thanks
  • pavrpavr Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi,

Importing GPX files or any other "popular" file format to load routes will be great.
    It's an important feature. It would enable to plan longer/complex routes, sharing them,...

Anyone knows if this is a planned feature and if so, a possible release date?

Thanks in advance
  • RigolleMRigolleM Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Any news on the integration of MyDrive on the VIO? I have a lot of My Places & My Routes from TomTom Go app that I want to use in the VIO app.
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 [Retired Community Staff Employee]
    Hi Rigolle,

Welcome to the Community!

I'll log your feedback to be reported to the product team. Unfortunately, I don't currently have further information about this, but I announce all new releases here so stay tuned :D

Cheers, Mikko
  • Mclaes65Mclaes65 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello,
    I h've the same problem, i bought a tomtom Vio so i can import some route's of my friends but i can import GPX files. Now i can't use it .

Marc
  • haroldinhoharoldinho Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I would also like any kind of routes import to the VIO app!
    Would be fine with MyDrive support or import of route files also...!