Error when adding video from GoPro to my story — TomTom Community

Error when adding video from GoPro to my story

VolkerSkydiverVolkerSkydiver Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Bandit Studio BETA
Hi, I have some Videos from my Bandit and want to add a Video which was made by a GoPro to my story, but get a error Message:
"Some of the selected files are not valid TomTom Bandit files". Is there any way around to add a video to a story which was not made with a TomTom-Bandit?

Comments

• ChrisChris Posts: 934 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi VolkerSkydiver, the Bandit Studio currently only supports TomTom Bandit video files.
  • VolkerSkydiverVolkerSkydiver Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Do you have any plans to change this ? How does the Bandit Studio detect it is a TomTom Bandit video file. Do I have any chance to manipulate the video with a external software so I can select any other video not from TomTom Bandit. At the Moment I create the Story from the TomTom-Bandit videos with overlay (Speed, Altitude) and use a external Software (MovieMaker) to put them together.

I would like another Overlay very much the Vertical Speed (Falling Speed). Because I'm a skydiver during freefall the actual Speed Overlay is not very useful because it's almost 0 during freefall. Any chance to get another Overlay (Falling Speed) ?