Setting Goal on MySports website

Dlaf42Dlaf42 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Does anyone know if Mysports website is going to change to allow 2 goals or more at once (not body goal). I have a run goal setup and would also like a one for when i use my TomTom runner 2 for my bike or gym. I cant see why it should not be possible to track multi goals at once and it is short sighted to only allow one goal for all the activity the watch tracks and called a multi sport watch. :(

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,187 [Superusers]
    Dlaf42 wrote:
    Does anyone know if Mysports website is going to change to allow 2 goals or more at once (not body goal). I have a run goal setup and would also like a one for when i use my TomTom runner 2 for my bike or gym. I cant see why it should not be possible to track multi goals at once and it is short sighted to only allow one goal for all the activity the watch tracks and called a multi sport watch. :(

I would not count on it, but you never know. It had been requested before but nothing has been developed yet. You can set an activity tracking goal and a sports goal, but not two sports goals. I am not sure if there is a technical reason why not or if there is simply not enough user demand for it to make it worth dedicating the resources to it. In either case, TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • guitarman023guitarman023 Posts: 11 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Wow, that's a bummer, I was trying to figure out where the "add goals" prompt went. Two goals only? what a bummer
  • dalevbdalevb Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I would really like to be able to have more than one goal, I run, swim and cycle