Flashing Bat stick lights/Bandit wont turn on — TomTom Community

Flashing Bat stick lights/Bandit wont turn on

Johnnyboy180Johnnyboy180 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited October 2019 in TomTom Bandit Action Camera
Hi all,
My bandit has only been used once and lasted less than 30 mins after first charge, Now it wont turn on and when I press the button to check the bat life all the lights flash?

Regards John

Comments

• gerritrenooijgerritrenooij Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same story here used the camera 50 times and now only flashing batterylights and the devise will not turn on....zero nada..

The support site is a maze... is there a telephone number for the Dutch?
  • mkrisomkriso Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I have similar problem, but suppose that battery stick is dead.
    My bandit turned off although battery pop up showed that it still has capacity.
    Since that time I am not able to charge my battery.
    One led is continously blinking but it seems it's not charging.
    Even after several hour it is not charging.
    So dissapointed with TomTom, especially that I am during my holiday and can not take now any videos....
    I wrote to Customer Service, hopefully they will respond within few days and solve my issue, but to be honest it is not good first impression with TomTom Bandit :/
  • ChrisChris Posts: 934 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    When you remove the batt stick and press the Star icon do you see all four LEDs flash briefly as decscibed by Johnnyboy180? If so then it sounds like a battery issue and I recomend contacting Customer Care.

If you see only one light flashing this indicates that it is the battery is low, I'd recommend leaving it on charge for longer to see if the battery will eventually have all 4 LEDS a solid green when connected to power.
  • jeroentjeroent Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same story here: used it for the first time for like 30 min. Turned it off and now it will not turn on again; full battery, 4 solid green LEDs.
    Sold my GoPro to switch to this more user friendly Bandit, seems like a bad choice.
  • bluenapalmbluenapalm Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Same problem with mine. Single light flashing. Wont charge.
  • ChrisChris Posts: 934 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Sounds like an issue with the Battery Stick, best to contact Customer Care.
  • bluenapalmbluenapalm Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    bluenapalm wrote:
    Same problem with mine. Single light flashing. Wont charge.
    FYI TomTom have issued RMA