Mercedes- No LIVE Traffic service connection — TomTom Community

Mercedes- No LIVE Traffic service connection

KuzyaKuzya Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Built in car navigation
Dear Sir or Madam, recently I bought Mercedes E-class (new one). I has navigation with your maps and your live traffic. I have activated all services from Mercedes side, which should allow Live to work. Car is in the Russia where you have Traffic information (I have your Go app on iPhone and it works good). But when I start Navi in the car, it show only several red line, but not all! ( I have compare car navigation info and App info - looks like it shows only DARK Red line, and that is all).

Could you please help with this matter?

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,333
    Superusers
    Kuzya, this is a user forum, not support. Call them for advice:

Рои (Russia)
    007 499 271 3190
    с 11:00 tо 18:30
  • KuzyaKuzya Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    dhn, Sorry and thanks!
    dhn, this phone does not work. where did you get it? I can not find any phone for Russia on website...
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,333
    Superusers
    At the bottom of this screen are a variety of links. Under Support is Contact Us. Select it, make sure your country flag is showing, select your device from the dropdown window and buttons appear including email and phone. Select one to contact support.
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,860
    Superuser
    TT "no longer provide support in Russian. There're also no Russian support pages (they re-direct to the UK pages) and no support number offered.

Russian customers can email support and they'll be helped in English or they can call the international number 0031 20 850 1004."
    Thanks!
    This is what exactly I did. Thanks for help.