MyDrive App (iOS)- Adding a stop — TomTom Community

MyDrive App (iOS)- Adding a stop

CaptBeardyCaptBeardy Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
I've only very recently joined the TomTom gang with my first portable car SatNav and all looked very rosey. I downloaded the MyDrive app to my iPad so I could start plannng my holiday travel and straight into a brick wall. :(

Is the MyDrive app on the iPad really as simple and devoid of features as it seems to be at first glance? Can I really only plan journeys with a start and an end? I can see that I can plan more complicated routes on the web site, but that's only going to work when I'm connected to the internet. Or of course I can plan the route directly on the device itself, but it's not the fastest interface and even the 6100 lacks the screen real estate my iPad has.

Are there plans to improve the app to make it useful for route planning, or is it's existence mearly a box ticking excercise in some product managers annual objectives?

going away to sulk now. ;-(

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,734 Moderator
    Hi CaptBeardy

Welcome to the forum:)

The feature to have more advanced route planning option on the MyDrive app has been requested before on our forum.

I am logging your request as an improvement feedback, this will be passed on to our technical team.

Thank you..

Vikram
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi CaptBeardy,

Welcome to the forum from my behalf as well!

On your iPad you can also use the web version of MyDrive at mydrive.tomtom.com. For more information and troubleshooting tips for MyDrive, please see this FAQ.

Cheers, Mikko