Bandit Camera- How to download videos? — TomTom Community

Bandit Camera- How to download videos?

IanbladeIanblade Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Bandit Action Camera
Please bear with me as I'm no gadget person. I got the bandit and enjoy it I can down load photos to my phone and action clips but when I want to make a move or want an over lay. It just does not down load. I have plenty space on my phone but it just does not want to send videos so I can share with friends. I have also tried differant phones and still can't send a movie. Please try help. Thanks

Comments

• ChrisChris Posts: 934 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Ianblade, can you let me know at what point the download of the video stops? Which phones have you tried?
  • IanbladeIanblade Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Chris. I can go to create a story then choose the clips I want. 1 minute 30 sec. It then says ( Creating your story do not switch of your phone).
    This is were the problem is I either get a message (Unfortunatly the bandit has stopped working \Report\Ok) Or i get a message that says story could not send try again. If Itry to send just a pic of highlight it gives me a option of were I would like to send it but the story does not give me this option. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Grand neo the other is a newer Samsung Galaxy J16. Also tried a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. And always have the same problem.
  • ChrisChris Posts: 934 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Ianblade, can you check if you have enough free space on the phone, I see that in the specs for the Samsung Galaxy J16 it has only 8GB of memory, I would assume that a lot of this space is taken up already by the operating system http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_j1_(2016)-7864.php
    I will check with our developers to see if there is any other possible reason you are experiencing this issue.