GO Mobile app (iOS)- GUI much worse than old app — TomTom Community

GO Mobile app (iOS)- GUI much worse than old app

PrivateerUKPrivateerUK Posts: 317 [Supreme Pioneer]
Is it just me that thinks the new TomTom GO Mobile iOS app GUI (when navigating) is a backwards step and much worse than the navigation GUI of the older app?

I know that TomTom is making all of its products look the same but the "new" look of the navigation screen of the TomTom GO Mobile iOS app is so messy! all of the information is scattered all over the screen and you don't get all of the information on the screen all of the time so when you glance at the screen the chances are that you may not see the information that you need, e.g. the arrive information switches between distance left and time left - I need all of that information on the screen all of the time so that I can just glance at the screen.

Can we also have distance displayed with decimal points instead of fractions?

Please reinstate the old GUI that makes more sense, has items in a more logical position and thus are easier to find and make use of the information.

Comments

• PrivateerUKPrivateerUK Posts: 317 [Supreme Pioneer]
    TomTom, the new GUI on the new TomTom GO Mobile iOS app is no way near as good as previous GUIs as the information is all over the place instead of all being in one area of the screen.

May we please have a better GUI?
  • MikeJamesMikeJames Posts: 388 [Revered Navigator]
    Absolutely agree, the new App GUI is utterly horrid - not that it matters much as the lack of functionality and features makes it completely useless anyway.
    Nice to see they've just released another update to the brilliant predecessor - may it live long.
  • Jack BurgJack Burg Posts: 37 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    I agree!