Spark- Different size of straps? — TomTom Community

Spark- Different size of straps?

stevebrighton1stevebrighton1 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
Hi. My partner and I are currently considering purchasing the TOMTOM SPARK CARDIO + MUSIC fitness watch. The issue, however, is one of size, both of us having fairly slender wrists. Having tried on the 'Large' model, it is clearly too large and cumbersome. Unfortunately, we were unable to sample the 'Small' model. Is the actual watch face/body of the 'Small' model physically smaller, or does this just pertain to the watch strap? Many thanks in advance of all your assistance.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,184
    Superusers
    Hi. My partner and I are currently considering purchasing the TOMTOM SPARK CARDIO + MUSIC fitness watch. The issue, however, is one of size, both of us having fairly slender wrists. Having tried on the 'Large' model, it is clearly too large and cumbersome. Unfortunately, we were unable to sample the 'Small' model. Is the actual watch face/body of the 'Small' model physically smaller, or does this just pertain to the watch strap? Many thanks in advance of all your assistance.

Small and large refer to the band size, not the watch size. The watch pod is one size only, so if that is what is making it too large and cumbersome the band size will not matter. The small band is meant for wrists 121-175 mm while the large is meant for 143-206 mm. If the Large is too big, then the Small is your only option.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • AntWilloAntWillo Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hi there. Will the Tom Tom 3 fit the original Tom Tom cardio, about 2 years old?
    No reply needed. I ordered the 3 strap as assumed one size fits all, but it does not. Where can one get the cardio strap from, as cannot seem ti find it on the Tom Tom website. Thank you
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,184
    Superusers
    AntWillo wrote:
    No reply needed. I ordered the 3 strap as assumed one size fits all, but it does not. Where can one get the cardio strap from, as cannot seem ti find it on the Tom Tom website. Thank you
    All units in the Spark/Runner lineup (Spark, Spark 3, Runner2, Runner3 and Adventurer) are identical and all the straps are interchangeable. The only straps that will not fit are the ones for the original Runner1 and MultiSport (which is what I assume you have). That watch was discontinued years ago so I am not sure there are many straps left. You should try calling Support and seeing if they can dig one up, but you may be out of luck.

To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).
    Thank you for your reply. It is much appreciated. I tried calling but cannot barely hear the options as the recording is not too clear. Thanks again!