GO Mobile Wish list - Change speed — TomTom Community

GO Mobile Wish list - Change speed

TjaToedeledokieTjaToedeledokie Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
In the old app it was possible to change the driving speed. I used it when driving with the caravan to reduce my speed from 120 to 90. The ETA was given more accurate then. I can't seem to find the option in the Go Mobile app. I'd like it to be added again.

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi TjaToedeledokie,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your feedback!

There's indeed currently no such option in GO Mobile. However, I'll log this as a feature request for the product team.

Cheers, Mikko
  • JanmanJanman Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    You've got my vote !
    Leaving on Holliday with a caravan in a few days and found out I need to use the old app :-(
  • Jacobski1Jacobski1 Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    MeToo.
    Would love that function as I drive around Europe with a trailer.
    ETA could then be realistic.
  • PeterJvMPeterJvM Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    You got my vote too.
    this would also be a nice feature:

Add route option for Campervan or Buscamper, it would be nice to be able, to take weight, height, lenght and width restrictions in to account when planning a route.
    There is a work-around: using the routeplanner on the tomtom-website and transfer it to your phone. But that makes it impossible to avoid traffic-jams on the go.
  • Met-MannMet-Mann Posts: 51 [Master Traveler]
    MikkoK wrote:
    Hi TjaToedeledokie,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your feedback!

There's indeed currently no such option in GO Mobile. However, I'll log this as a feature request for the product team.

Cheers, Mikko

There is an option to change the max. driving speed on the truck devices.
    It would be very easy to put this option into the car devices and the Go mobile app, but Tomtom doesn't want to. They are to arrogant to listen to customers.
    The Go 1015 got this function in the last available update.
    I have asked for this function for many years. At first only the camper and truck devices got the max. driving speed option.
    Just keep asking and go on Tomtom's nerves. Maybe they will listen one day.
    I'm waiting for map share and the driving speed option as well.