MySports- IFTTT Connectivity

jcrespin72jcrespin72 Posts: 28 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
Does anyone know if you can connect Mysport software with any receip IFTTT?

Thanks

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,220 Superusers
    jcrespin72 wrote:
    Does anyone know if you can connect Mysport software with any receip IFTTT?

Thanks

Unfortunately you can't. It is a closed API except for the automated connections to the partners included on the Apps and Exporting tab in MySports. Honestly, I have never even heard IFTTT mentioned on here before so I doubt there is enough demand for them to do anything with it at this time.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • gl00gl00 Posts: 965 [Revered Pioneer]
    Ifttt connects to Strava and Mysport can push activities to Strava, so...
  • tildentilden Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I would definitely use this feature, would be great to have it done directly instead of trying to figure out how to do it through Strava though.
  • anguus24anguus24 Posts: 32 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Well, the connection between TT and strava are automatically... Strava to IFTTT automatic too, you dont have to do much. Only run!!!!

Ps: What a great thing this ifttt!!!!!!! Just reading your post i discovered it. Thanks!!!! jaja
  • JohanKJohanK Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    I've used IFTTT for years. I was looking to upload my sleep and resting hr data from my TomTom watch to a googlesheet using IFTTT, but I guess that's not possible still :'(