Delete erroneous sleep data

alehelalehel Posts: 143 [Prominent Wayfarer]
I would like to suggest that mysports get the ability to delete erroneous sleep data. When I watch TV in the evening my watch will often register 30 min or so of it as sleep. I would like to be able to easily delete these as it makes my stats useless.

Comments

• RamsesiumRamsesium Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Make the ability to remove unnecessary segments from the graph. I fully support, I have a problem will arise, when I sit down at the computer. Adds a few hours to sleep.
  • TUS001TUS001 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I think too, it would be great if the user could delete the erroneous data. Otherwise there is no real purpose of using this feature.
  • MperMper Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    This would be a great feature, a more general solution would be introducing a way to export/import sleep data.
  • BenteBente Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I totally agree. Useless, since I apparently sleeps at work in front of my computer (I could try to put the watch on the right arm and see if it helps, since I have the mouse in my left).
  • mcaran1979mcaran1979 Posts: 39 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Mine shows that I wake up @ 05:00 but in reality I sleep like a baby till 06:00
  • amissamiss Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    This is clearly a simple programming change. We are not asking the watch to do it, just have the capability to edit the data once its on the computer. I took my watch off to change the oil on my car and now show a three hour nap in the middle of the day, (I wish).
  • mcaran1979mcaran1979 Posts: 39 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Yes at least that.
  • rtp22esrtp22es Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    +1!! :D
  • pieterbaasjepieterbaasje Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    + 1 I also definitely need this to make sleep tracking a bit more accurate.
  • Grant837Grant837 Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    +1 Its really annoying not to be able to make simple edits of the data...
  • boulicoboulico Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    +1 I agree, why is not simply possible to delete an erroneous sleep data from the graph when we select it.
    It should not be to hard to implement, and will be a quick win.
  • BettecoBetteco Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    +1 This would be a real improvement
  • miranda.cmiranda.c Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I totally agree and don't understand why this very simple functionality is still not available...
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,324 Superusers
    miranda.c wrote:
    I totally agree and don't understand why this very simple functionality is still not available...
    Because TT Sports went out of business a year ago, laid off the entire staff and ceased all development. The watches are dead and are never going to change.
  • miranda.cmiranda.c Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Oh man, guess it's back to Garmin...