How to reinstall Navigation app for iPhone? — TomTom Community

How to reinstall Navigation app for iPhone?

boyebuskboyebusk Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
Hi

A couple of years ago I bought Tomtom US and Canda for my iphone and used it a lot. Then I deleted it from the phone as I was not going to use it for some time and thought - hey I can always install it again when I need to use again. And now I need to use it, but it is no longer in the app store!!!

What do I do? I paid nearly 100 bucks back then and want my app back.

Is there somehow I can download the old app?

Regards

Bo

Comments

• justbrowsingjustbrowsing Posts: 3,094 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Call support:-

Danmark
    35 25 65 14
    Mandag-Fredag: 10:00 til 17:00
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi boyebusk,

Welcome to the forum and sorry for my late reply!

The old app was removed from the iTunes AppStore as we've released the new GO Mobile app. You can, however, still reinstall it. Please, see the links below.

Reinstalling the Navigation app for iPhone

In case, you'd be interested in the new GO Mobile app, please see

How do I upgrade to Unlimited Navigation on the TomTom GO Mobile app?

GO Mobile app for iPhone and the old Navigation app

How many free kilometres can I use with the TomTom GO Mobile app?

Which features will be added in the future to the GO Mobile for iPhone app?

Cheers, Mikko
  • jbezzinajbezzina Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I already have the western europe version of tomtom on my ipad and need to purchase the eastern europe map. I am sure that this was possible till a few weeks ago but now i cannot find the app in the app store. What am i doing wrong?

An urgent answer is welcomed since i will be going abroad soon

Thx
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi jbezzina,

Welcome to the forum!

I moved your post to a topic where this question has already been discussed. Please, see my comment above.

Cheers, Mikko
  • SigilSigil Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi, I reinstalled the app and I was charged the .99. I read on here that I would not be. charged. I still have the app on my iPhone 6 and IPad.

I purchased Tom Tom USA and Tom Tom Traffic IAP 12 months and a a 1 month in the past. I purchased the he car kit, which I no longer use.That said, I do not expect many updates or new features. I do not expect frequent map updates. I just expected stability and compatibility. I am very light user. I do not use this app everyday or even weekly. I used it in spurts... usually going to or living in new places.

This app and car kit was not cheap. I have used it less than 50 times. I understand that you have a new app and I assume new features, but this seems unfair. If I were a heavy user,that would be one thing.

if I bought a Tom Tom GPS unit, I would get life time maps and traffic updates. Why is this different?
  • SigilSigil Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    THE IAP "TAB.USA2G" does no recognize my "restore purchases" attempts, so what is the .99 for? 30 day and I am done?