Go Mobile for iPhone - Alternative routes — TomTom Community

Go Mobile for iPhone - Alternative routes

KnightOwlKnightOwl Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
When selecting current route on the Go Mobile app like I do on my Trucker 6000 why is there no option for alternative route?

Regards

Comments

• Rob225Rob225 Posts: 18 [Legendary Explorer]
    Currently the new tomtom Go mobile app is still quite new and is missing some of the features from the tomtom units!

Tomtom have said that they plan to bring new features to the mobile app but its going to be released over time. I know they are planning on bringing multi routes to the mobile app!

Have a look at this topic for more information on future updates!
    https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/tomtom-go-mobile-and-navigation-for-iphoneipad-29/which-features-will-be-added-the-future-to-the-go-mobile-for-iphone-app-999494
  • KnightOwlKnightOwl Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
    Thanks Rob225
  • Steve9356Steve9356 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    I use the iOS tomtom go app on my iPhone, when selecting a destination & you look at Current Route, you don't get turn by turn directions in text all you get is play route preview, that takes ages to play you can't speed it up,

On the Android version you get direction in text, why not on iOS? Also you need to be able to speed the preview up if it's a long journey it takes as long a physically driving it, you should also be able to jump to a location when playing it, instead you have to wait for the preview to get there, not good.

Thanks Steve