Units for energy use

Krysha101
Krysha101 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I have changed the units from CALORIES to KILOJOULES on my iPhone app and on the computer 'MySports' page. However, the units on my Runner 2 Cardio watch are still shown as Calories. How do I change this to kiloJoules on my watch as well?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,936
    Superuser
    Krysha101 wrote:
    I have changed the units from CALORIES to KILOJOULES on my iPhone app and on the computer 'MySports' page. However, the units on my Runner 2 Cardio watch are still shown as Calories. How do I change this to kiloJoules on my watch as well?

The settings on MySports determine the watch settings. Once you have gone into Settings> Preferences and changed it and hit Update Account it will update the watch the next time you sync it. It may only do it by syncing with the PC, not the app, so I would try plugging the watch into the computer and seeing if that does it.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • peca
    peca Registered Users Posts: 10
    Legendary Explorer
    I have edited settings on MySports then I updated settings and sync it. Sparc 3 shows "calories" still. I thing it is a bug.
    I don't understand why such settings is not on watches. There is unit setting which contains length and weight units only (km/kg and mile/lbs).