Installing the UK and France maps

Just purchased the new UK update £39.99 and the France map £39.99 and it says installed but I can't see the France map on the device, and it certainly hasn't updated the UK, as new roads built six months ago near me aren't on it

Comments

• canvinhcanvinh Posts: 1,498 [Exalted Pioneer]
    you could try to reset your device by holding down the power button around 20 seconds until hearing the drum set.

* Did you try Settings -> Switch Maps to select correct map displayed?

Call support, if needed

United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Notes for buying a new device https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/travel-lounge-154/what-should-be-considered-selecting-a-tt-navigation-device-999471 - actually you should pick one with lifetime Europe map
  • justbrowsingjustbrowsing Posts: 3,094 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    mifijacobs wrote:
    Just purchased the new UK update £39.99 and the France map £39.99 and it says installed but I can't see the France map on the device, and it certainly hasn't updated the UK, as new roads built six months ago near me aren't on it

As canvinh says, just manage maps/switch maps to get the French one to show.
    Just cos "new roads built six months ago near me aren't on it" does not mean you don't have the latest/current v970 map; just that TT aren't always good at updating all new roads as quickly as we would like.