TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

New maps v970 available for download

12346»

Comments

• andydggandydgg Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    £25 a year to update a ten year old one is far too expensive, why can't we have free updates like the new satnavs?
  • justbrowsingjustbrowsing Posts: 3,096 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    andydgg wrote:
    £25 a year to update a ten year old one is far too expensive, why can't we have free updates like the new satnavs?

....cos then TT would never sell any new devices?
  • JDMWJDMW Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Why combine USA and CANADA? Wasting space on my Canada app!
  • justbrowsingjustbrowsing Posts: 3,096 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    The latest maps (until later this month) are now 975/976 so suggest you start looking around https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/news-and-announcements-37/new-maps-v975-available-for-download-1009398
  • tgoldtgold Posts: 2,038 [Exalted Navigator]
    JDMW wrote:
    Why combine USA and CANADA? Wasting space on my Canada app!
    In general the purpose of combining maps is to allow a user to plan and navigate from a place on one map to a place on the other. Why you have a device or app that has a greater coverage than you need is a different question. Which app do you have? The GO Mobile app for Android offers users a map of just Canada plus Alaska and without the lower 48.
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi all,

As justbrowsing pointed out this topic is about an older map version. For requests/feedback regarding specific devices/apps, please post to the board discussing those products.

I'll close this topic.

Thanks, Mikko
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online87

AlanRoberts
AlanRoberts
Fuxx
Fuxx
hajuezie
hajuezie
ketwiesel123456
ketwiesel123456