Batt-Stick - white rubber cover over charging pins came off — TomTom Community

Batt-Stick - white rubber cover over charging pins came off

James PocklingtonJames Pocklington Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Bandit Action Camera
My rubber cover has come away from the batt stick, the flimsy little tag holding it on has finally given way. anyone else had this problem?
The connecting tab needs beefing up in my opinion.

Comments

• StreetlifePhotoStreetlifePhoto Posts: 10 [Master Traveler]
    Yes, happened to me too, had it less than a week when skiing and it broke. There's a few things on the camera needing beefed up and that's one.
  • ChrisChris Posts: 934 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    This is indeed unfortunate, Customer Care can help with having the Batt-Stick replaced. Would you mind sending me a PM with a photo of the damage (including the rubber cover if you still have it) so I can forward this for investigation?
  • GlenavyManGlenavyMan Posts: 8 [Legendary Explorer]
    The same thing happened to mine. The little tab holding it on was ridiculously flimsy
  • JaaksJaaks Posts: 18 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Same issue here and my cam is only two weeks old! That is sad!
  • pjsmithpjsmith Posts: 38 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    Just to add, my unit is now rubber cover-less as well. If you use it enough, it eventually breaks off.
    Well, I must compliment Tomtom on the speedy response. I have a new batt stick with a cover! Arrived via courier a few days ago
    Hi Chris the TomTom employee! Can everyone on here with the problem get a replacement? If do what do we do?
    Pardon the typo "if so, what do we do?"
    I logged the issue with the support team and then my local Tomtom sent me a new one. Still waiting for the anti rotating clip. But mail is slow from overseas
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    GlenavyMan wrote:
    Hi Chris the TomTom employee! Can everyone on here with the problem get a replacement? If do what do we do?
    As Chris mentioned, you should contact Customer Service about this. They can sort it out for you :D

Cheers, Mikko