What does this flag icon mean?

adrianalang
adrianalang Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I don't know what this flag icon in the bottom left means.

Comments

• Cyclist Warrior
    Cyclist Warrior Registered Users Posts: 33
    Master Explorer
    I'm curious about about that, too. The owner manual doesn't explain very much.
  • ASmugDill
    ASmugDill Registered Users Posts: 550
    Apprentice Traveler
    That's new to me, but I'm guessing it means you've reached your daily activity tracking goal today.
  • sagomarq
    sagomarq Registered Users Posts: 44
    Prominent Wayfarer
    It means that you have reached your daily goal.

When you reach it, the watch vibrates and lights up (you cannot disable this) and the badge stays on the screen until 00:00h.

Hope your curiosity has been fulfilled. :)
  • TimmyB1957
    TimmyB1957 Registered Users Posts: 20
    Outstanding Explorer
    sagomarq wrote:

When you reach it, the watch vibrates and lights up (you cannot disable this) and the badge stays on the screen until 00:00h.

I have not set ANY goals. I'm only using this watch for defined running and biking activities. How did it decide for me what my "goal" was?
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    TimmyB1957 wrote:
    sagomarq wrote:

I have not set ANY goals. I'm only using this watch for defined running and biking activities. How did it decide for me what my "goal" was?

Make sure the tracker is off by pressing down and going to Tracker>Sleep> Off then Heart>Off and finally Goals>Off. This will turn it off altogether and you should not get any alerts or badges.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Joe Degabriele
    Joe Degabriele Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Traveler
    Ok it is achieving the daily goal - I did notice it going off during my run each morning

I can see how to set weekly or monthly goals but I haven't seen anything that indicates how you set a Daily goal

Ok - got it - it is through Tracker on the watch itself - done - all good