Replacement band for Spark Cardio & Audio

pdxspark
pdxspark Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi Folks,
I have a Tomtom Spark Cardio & audio for running & cycling. One of the plastic hooks for the strap has broken. I have size small now, and want to know:

1. can I swap from a small to a size large band?

2. where can I buy a size large band/strap for a Spark Cardio & Audio? I find the many models a bit confusing and am not sure if there is cross over for the Spark Cardio Audio device?

Thanks in advance

D

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    pdxspark wrote:
    Hi Folks,
    I have a Tomtom Spark Cardio & audio for running & cycling. One of the plastic hooks for the strap has broken. I have size small now, and want to know:

1. can I swap from a small to a size large band?

2. where can I buy a size large band/strap for a Spark Cardio & Audio? I find the many models a bit confusing and am not sure if there is cross over for the Spark Cardio Audio device?

Thanks in advance

D

You can use either size band, the only difference is in the length of the strap. You cannot "swap" out a broken band as I am not sure they are covered by warranty, but you can try calling Customer Support and see what they can do for you.

To purchase a new band go to tomtom.com, select the Sports watch products and go to the accessories tab for your watch, where you will find bands available for purchase. All the Spark watches (and Runner2 models) use the same bands.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • cdsmythe
    cdsmythe Registered Users Posts: 6
    Master Explorer
    Tomtom were great with replacing broken straps for me.
    I had two Sparks - both bands broke in similar places - just below the square button on the watch.
    Two others I know had their straps break/tear in the exact same spot - must be a fault.
    My problem now is that the replacement strap has broken and Im wondering if this is going to be common with people using the new straps?