Spark Replacement Strap

trileytriley Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have a Spark Cardio + Music.. It is 90 days old.
I love it... But the band is falling apart. Its like my body chemistry is eating away the rubber.

Questions
#1. I can't find replacement bands available in the USA. Any Advice would be greatly appreciated?

#2. Is this a common issue? Are others having trouble?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,721 Superusers
    triley wrote:
    I have a Spark Cardio + Music.. It is 90 days old.
    I love it... But the band is falling apart. Its like my body chemistry is eating away the rubber.

Questions
    #1. I can't find replacement bands available in the USA. Any Advice would be greatly appreciated?

#2. Is this a common issue? Are others having trouble?

If it is only 90 days old, call Customer Support and they will send you a new one, it should be covered under warranty. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact Us, and fill out the web form (select the Sports Watch and the issue - doesn't matter which one) it will show the Phone Us button, Press it and it will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the top right corner of the screen).

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • cdsmythecdsmythe Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    Yeah Tomtom is replacing the original band worldwide because of the way they tear.
    Contact support - theyll send a new one, which is a different design out real quick.
    Great service.,