App doesn't open anymore — TomTom Community

App doesn't open anymore

TweetatooTweetatoo Posts: 13 [Legendary Explorer]
Hello guys,

I installed the App TomTom Go Mobile on my Galaxy S7 Edge. I downloaded the map of Germany and everything was fine. However, after downloading the complete map of Europe, the app is stuck by opening on "App wird geladen ..." which corresponds to "Loading app ...". The app does not go beyond and the main interface does not show up.

I tried restarting the phone, force stopping the app and removing the data folders. I uninstalled the app and r installed it.

The app still does not want to open.

Any idea?

Thanks!

Comments

• wwoytekwwoytek Posts: 29 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    I have the same problem??! I downloaded the map of Poland and everything was fine
    after downloading the complete map of Europe - problem? "Loading app ......."??
    Now I am in Belgium I downloaded the map of Benelux and everything was fine, but I cant change map of Europe?
    I tried restarting the phone, force stopping the app and removing the data folders. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it.

The app still does not want to open.

Maps of Polish and Benelux Go Mobile works well!. What's happening?, a week ago everything was fine
  • TweetatooTweetatoo Posts: 13 [Legendary Explorer]
    It is definitely a map issue. Europe map is defective.
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi all,

Thanks for reporting this issue!

Please, report it to Customer Service so that they can gather the required details and report further to the product team.

Cheers, Mikko
  • jemiliojemilio Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi all!

Is there any sollution to get working the entire Europe map?

Many thanks!
  • Chris-iChris-i Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Europe map won't open, tells me that my memory is full, butt that isn't the case.
    Friday everything was fine.