Megalos's Posts

Chevron right for links Chevron right for links Primary sliding door button Primary sliding door button Primary sliding door button Primary sliding door button Right sliding door button Right sliding door button Secondary sliding door button Secondary sliding door button Secondary sliding door button Secondary sliding door button Search sliding door button Search sliding door button
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hi Samson, welcome to the Forum :-). You can report incorrect speed restrictions using the online M...
0 32 0
Yes, I agree it's way too long. They're working on shortening this period, but that takes some time...
0 90 0
Thanks for the examples, Ronald. On a second thought, I think the different categories could make s...
0 64 0
Good suggestion. Could you name an example of such a situation?
0 94 3
Are your reports already accepted? Once accepted, it usually takes about 6 to 12 months before it's...
0 119 2
Hi Ronald, if your reports are still pending, you can send a PM with the report IDs to  Mady. He co...
1 80 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Are they already accepted? They will appear much sooner in a new map than on the MSR website. The M...
0 114 10
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hi Ronald, when did you report these issues? Do these reports already have the 'Accepted' status? I...
0 128 12
Hi Ronald, the map on the MSR website is lagging behind quite a bit actually (see here: http://disc...
1 59 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 59 3
Time dependent road closures are not yet supported as far as I know. But it will be a great additio...
0 98 0
Personally, I've always used the N,S,E,W terms in my reports. And almost always my reports get acce...
0 117 0
Hi Charlie, which map do you have installed? Se here how to find out: http://www.tomtom.com/12214. ...
0 147 3
Yes, correct. I've submitted 11 reports in Australia (the first one being from March 2012), and all...
0 88 0
I don't think Map Share can edit toll road attributes. It's mainly used for correcting street names...
0 87 0
Thanks for the info. That map is one version old. I tested with a v930 map:   From: 50 Henry ...
0 108 2
I see the Start 50/55 is indeed not listed there. Instead, you can use the TomTom Start², TomTom XL...
1 203 6
Hi Brisbanite, welcome to the Discussions :).   What map version do yo have installed currently...
0 227 8
Here I see the same issues. I'm seeing more people reporting problems with the MSR tool. Seems that...
0 106 0
All my three reports got rejected. Not sure what the reason is for this. Maybe because it's not a m...
1 85 0