Megalos's Posts

Chevron right for links Chevron right for links Primary sliding door button Primary sliding door button Primary sliding door button Primary sliding door button Right sliding door button Right sliding door button Secondary sliding door button Secondary sliding door button Secondary sliding door button Secondary sliding door button Search sliding door button Search sliding door button
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks for the notification, Zsolt :).   The online Route Planner map is very old (more than a ...
1 51 3
Time dependent road closures are not yet supported as far as I know. But it will be a great additio...
0 70 0
Personally, I've always used the N,S,E,W terms in my reports. And almost always my reports get acce...
0 93 0
Hi Charlie, which map do you have installed? Se here how to find out: http://www.tomtom.com/12214. ...
0 123 3
Yes, correct. I've submitted 11 reports in Australia (the first one being from March 2012), and all...
0 73 0
I don't think Map Share can edit toll road attributes. It's mainly used for correcting street names...
0 68 0
Thanks for the info. That map is one version old. I tested with a v930 map:   From: 50 Henry ...
0 89 2
I see the Start 50/55 is indeed not listed there. Instead, you can use the TomTom Start², TomTom XL...
1 152 6
Hi Brisbanite, welcome to the Discussions :).   What map version do yo have installed currently...
0 176 8
Here I see the same issues. I'm seeing more people reporting problems with the MSR tool. Seems that...
0 83 0
All my three reports got rejected. Not sure what the reason is for this. Maybe because it's not a m...
1 73 0
Again, isn't it possible to solve these issues using Map Share patches? After all, this is exactly ...
1 103 0
In such cases, you could use the 'Other' category and describe the (global) issue in the comments b...
0 119 0
Hi, what's the status of your reports in the online Map Share Reporter tool? Do they already have t...
0 127 2
Do you mean the 'demo' feature? This is not possible for an A to B route. The A to B route can only...
0 141 1
Hi Mady, do you mean that the tunnels will be blocked in the next map version (v935)? Or will it be...
0 220 5
Hi Donkey, I checked the latest Eastern Europe map (v930) and as far as I can see the level of deta...
0 65 0
I don't know if they will do this. As the PNDs have the 3D buildings, I expect that iPhone and Andr...
0 83 0
Hi Saltim, welcome to the Discussions :).   No, there are no 3D buildings for the iPhone app (i...
0 89 2
As far as I know there are already a lot of Map Share patches for the v930 map. Which map are you u...
0 317 8