Megalos's Posts

Chevron right for links Chevron right for links Primary sliding door button Primary sliding door button Primary sliding door button Primary sliding door button Right sliding door button Right sliding door button Secondary sliding door button Secondary sliding door button Secondary sliding door button Secondary sliding door button Search sliding door button Search sliding door button
Subject Author Kudos Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Well, for 50%; the right sign has the latin translation ;-).   When I google for 'Greek signpos...
0 0
"...the fact that the map shows the Greek characters means that it will correspond with the signpos...
1 2
@ Kex: I think Ploogas only refers to the written names, not the pronounced names by the computer v...
0 6
Does it give Greek names for every city? Or just the smaller ones? Do Athens and Piraeus for exampl...
1 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Okay, thanks for the information. But have you already tried resetting your device? If I remember c...
0 11
Hi Ploogas, have you already tried to reset your device? See here how to do this: http://www.tomtom...
1 0
Hi Tim, on further inspection I see that Ogden Close is named, but the online Route Planner just do...
2 2
Hi Tim, thanks for flagging this. You could use the 'Other' category in Map Share Reporter. Then yo...
2 1
Hi Tim, how did you report the issue? The online Map Share Reporter tool is the best way to go. If ...
0 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
Dag Aanes, if I read your description of your compass in 3D view, your compass needle is definitely...
1 0
Hi Madboy, I made it myself. It's not in any official documentation :-).
0 19
Hi Dag Aanes, I don't think the compass "needle" always points north when in 3D mode. It points to ...
3 1
Hi Clarie, welcome to the Discussions :).   What TomTom model do you have? See here how to find...
0 0
Hi Sabri, great to hear the issue is solved now! You're most welcome :).   Did you try the guid...
0 3
Why can't you contact TomTom? Did you try the contact options explained here: How to: Contact suppo...
0 0
You could try the guide again one more time. If that doens't work, you could try installing the app...
0 6
Do you have the possibility to try on another computer? If so, I think this would be worth trying. ...
0 3
From which website did you get the map? From the TomTom website? And if you choose 'Update my TomTo...
0 8
Hi Sabri, and welcome to the Discussions :).   How did you buy the new map? How did you try to ...
1 11