Novice Explorer
ladytrucker
PRO TRUCK 7150

hello

Just bought me a new   pro truck 7150   BUT I cannot find  a forum for it ... only CAR navigation .. why is that?
need some info on how to use my truck navigation ... so I have some questions ...

Staff
Zoë
Re: PRO TRUCK 7150

Hiya ladytrucker,

The TomTom Truck devices and software are actually a separate business unit within TomTom, so they have their own support page and support channels.

For any questions you have, I'd recommend that you send them an email so they can give you advice specific to the Truck 7150 you have.

The website for the Dutch support is: http://business.tomtom.com/nl_nl/support/ (if you need support in another language, please select from the drop down list in the top right hand corner of the page)

Hope this helps!

Zoe

Novice Explorer
ladytrucker

Well yes ... I hope so.

I am hauling ADR / Hazmat  and was wondering if I could  BLOCK certain routes = TUNNELS I may not use.
UN1203  only can use  A - B and C  tunnels ....  D and E are forbidden!

I know where they are .... can I block those tunnels  for usage .... so the navigations does not want to send over the A29 (NL) which has a category  D tunnel.

I would like to see   a   part of this forum  for the PRO tomtoms do .... so we can meet up with other users online!

Novice Explorer
ladytrucker

I would like to see   a   part of this forum  for the PRO tomtoms do .... so we can meet up with other users online!

AND be able to LEARN from eachother ... as the other tomtom users  CAN!!!

TomTom Employee
maas

Hi ladytrucker,

You can block and unblock roads for your truck on the PRO 7100/7150.

Tap on the 'Services -> Map Corrections -> Correct A Map Error -> (Un)block street for truck'. Find the road you want to change my name or on the map.

I hope this helps,

Maas

I work for TomTom but the views expressed here are my own.
Novice Explorer
ladytrucker

thanks for your help .. will be able to check it out tomorrow ...
left my tomtom in the truck you see ...and tomorrow is an extra workday.

vmw
Novice Explorer
vmw

Hi

I am totally stuck. Bought a Pro 7150 it just sits and switches on and off - will not connect to the PC will not allow me to buy map updates and as i am not a web fleet user I cannot contact TomTom - how do I get TomTom help? It was a mail order purchase and I have lost the invoice so cannot go back to the seller

Novice Explorer
Sawadeepat

Hello does you maybe know, which kind of RDS receiver/charger is compatible with the Tom Tom Pro 7150.

I do not need the weather or google search but traffic information would be nice.

Chok Dee
Apprentice Traveler
Tigerclaw61

You're not alone with the map update problem, I can't buy map updates either. I'm getting very annoyed with it all now.

Come on TomTom! SUPPORT your customers, get on here and start helping people.

Apprentice Traveler
I-10trucker

I got the same problem the when on hazmat profile the maps show error like routing you throughout tunnel and a 8 hour trip it been converted to 2 days trip  from Pensacola, Fl to Houston, Tx; The only reason that I'm Keeping the GPS was suppose to sent me a Return authorization and still waiting for. The TMC work 80% Live  Traffic . On My Last Update lost My fixed camera files.