Master Traveler
b182bcrav44

TomTom GO 1535 Live

My TomTom 1535 GO Live wont connect to LIVE services, Like the traffic bar on the side will pop up and have that spinning loading icon and wont connect, even though there is service bars when I go into the connections option under settings. Can anyone help. I have factory restored as well.

Message 1 of 9 (1,347 Views)
Please use plain text.
Elite Voyager
Elite Voyager
dhn

Re: TomTom GO 1535 Live

Try a drum reset by holding the power button about 15 seconds till you hear the drum sounds. Then see if you get LIVE services within a couple of minutes. If not, call CS at 866-486-6866.

-------------------------------------------
I am a moderator at Tomtomforums.com, an independent community of Tomtom customers. .....I am not a TomTom employee.
Message 2 of 9 (1,336 Views)
Please use plain text.
Apprentice Traveler
BarryOlsen

I am experiencing the same problem with my Go Live 1535 it will not connect when I plug it into my computer and the Sim Card shows not connected in the settings / network folder. I have called the Support Line and done all the reboots and reinstallations but am still no further ahead. Any suggestions short of going over to Garmin, are very welcome !!

Message 3 of 9 (1,293 Views)
Please use plain text.
Elite Voyager
Elite Voyager
dhn

Call CS and they should be able to reactivate your sim card.

You've tried the drum reset, I gather. How about  restoring to factory defaults?

I am a moderator at Tomtomforums.com, an independent community of Tomtom customers. .....I am not a TomTom employee.
Message 4 of 9 (1,291 Views)
Please use plain text.
Novice Explorer
rhunter

when you call them they are working on it ,thats all you get

Message 5 of 9 (1,174 Views)
Please use plain text.
Novice Explorer
OttawaDude

[ Edited ]

When I first bought my 1535 I would get HD traffic with in a minute or so.  For the past month now I almost alway endup arriving at my destination before traffic loads.  I have contacted support via email.  We will see what they say.

Message 6 of 9 (1,148 Views)
Please use plain text.
New Traveler
Aylleeus

[ Edited ]

Did you ever get a fix to the no connection to live services? I just got the same modle as you and have yet to connect at all. Cant even put in password or user name.

Message 7 of 9 (880 Views)
Please use plain text.
Elite Voyager
Elite Voyager
dhn

Try a drum reset by holding the power button about 20 seconds till you hear the drum sounds.

Also, look at the Connections icon and see if there are any values provided for the screen (like SIM, etc.)

Finally, call CS at 866-486-6866 and have them sort it out. It may be your sim card is faulty or something else but they should be able to resolve it.

Message 8 of 9 (866 Views)
Please use plain text.
Novice Explorer
OttawaDude

TomTom support was about to send me a replacement unit when Live Services just  started working correctly again on it's own.  Not a single problem since then.

I'm now convinced the issue had nothing to do with my unint (hardware or software wise) but it was TomTom's infrastructure all along.

Message 9 of 9 (849 Views)
Please use plain text.