Dad
Neophyte Explorer
Dad
Accepted Solution

Live not working

Hi every one, Is it only me ???, or is the Tomtom Server down, Not had a signal for two Days now - very strange,Dave.

Message 1 of 31 (5,397 Views)
Please use plain text.
laz45
Kudos: 354

Re: Live not working

Have you checked on your device and made sure your signed in information sharing in on?

Help others identify useful content:
- Did someone answer your question? Click Accept as Solution
- Did someone post something helpful? Click the kudos star

Go Live 1535M
App 12.035.991250.84
USA_Can_Mex map v895.4454
MyTomTom v3.1.0.530
Windows 7 Ultimate-64bit
Internet Explorer 9

Message 2 of 31 (5,395 Views)
Please use plain text.
Dad
Neophyte Explorer
Dad

Yes I had checked all that - but after two Days it just came back on,

Thanks for the help, Dave.

Message 3 of 31 (5,383 Views)
Please use plain text.
TM
Neophyte Explorer
TM

My Live services stopped working yesterday. Tried soft reset etc but nothing worked. Then tried logging in to my account (on the GPS) by just confirming the default/previous entered username and password. Then I was suddenly connected. Somehow it seems I needed to confirm these manually again.

But now TT have to solve the currently more important issue with the GPS No Connection!

Message 4 of 31 (5,249 Views)
Please use plain text.
New Traveler
CLEVAL

Hi Dave,

me too, starting from yesterday morning, have Live services out of order. The TT call center told me there is a server problem. No other details at the moment.

Bye

Message 5 of 31 (4,998 Views)
Please use plain text.
New Traveler
shajrahman

live service not working and gprs signal not working  top gear live 820

Message 6 of 31 (4,894 Views)
Please use plain text.
Novice Explorer
markItalt

6 April 2012

Live service Tomtom died: not active in all of Italy.

For Easter, there are millions of cars on the road so you can imagine the damage received by TomTom customers.

I have a blank for MCC/MNC. NO NUMBER

My SIM ID appears and disappears, why ?

The radio signal does not appear in the fingers.

TOTAL BLACKOUT

NO NEWS 'FROM MANAGERS AND EXECUTIVES TOMTOM :smileysad:

TomTom CEO Mr. Harold Goddijn 're reading all these problems?

Expect a press release or are already on holiday?
Message 7 of 31 (4,857 Views)
Please use plain text.
Novice Explorer
rm41mor

[ Edited ]

I am ONCE AGAIN on hold for a supervisor. They have been telling me for TWO days that they are working on this issue and everybody I talk to at TomTom tells me they will get back to me "within 2 hours"  They must LOVE the number 2 because it's always been elevated to the "2nd level" or they will call me back in "2 hours"

I purchased 5 of the 2535 M Lives for my company.  I had the presence of mind to set mine up first and make sure it worked properly so I could show my employees all these "wonderful" features which do NOT work.

The idiot I spoke with earlier today, and I should tell you he is a supervisor, told me my device isn't registered or activated which it CLEARLY IS-I know this because when I plug in serial number it tells me my device is up to date! Not bad for a piece of equipment that isn't even registered eh?

So this evening "Joe" came on the line and "Joe" BARELY speaks english but don't EVEN get me started on THAT topic! I am now among the rest of you who have been told "yes it has been escalated to the 2nd level-there's that number 2 again!

Earlier today, the supervisor "Davis" told me now that he has my serial number he can activate the SIM card in my device and he would.....you guessed it....call me back in 2 hours! What a surprise he never called me back.

If ANYONE has resolved this issue I would REALLY appreciate it if you would post how you did it so the rest of us can get our devices working.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Message 8 of 31 (4,263 Views)
Please use plain text.
Novice Explorer
lanantip

got my go2535m today and just added myself to this group waiting for 'live service' to work.

i bought this model solely because of the 'hd traffic' but was disappointed on my first day.

any help or update with a solution will really help.

Message 9 of 31 (4,221 Views)
Please use plain text.
Novice Explorer
lanantip

i made a call to the customer service and spoke with a Leo.  i told him about the problem with the connection.  it was the sim card that he needs to activate before it can connect to the service.

Leo was so courteous and handled the call professionally.

15 minute call..problem solved.

i'm happy now.

Message 10 of 31 (4,202 Views)
Please use plain text.