Novice Explorer
KeithB

Customer Services telephone number etc

Does anyone have a telephone number for customer services where there is actually a person on the other end who is prepared to answer it or is there any other way of contacting them?

Message 1 of 4 (3,184 Views)
Please use plain text.
Elite Voyager
Elite Voyager
dhn

Re: Customer Services telephone number etc

You've tried these?:

UK support: 0845 161 0009 or 020 7387 5444

-------------------------------------------
I am a moderator at Tomtomforums.com, an independent community of Tomtom customers. .....I am not a TomTom employee.
Message 2 of 4 (3,183 Views)
Please use plain text.
Novice Explorer
KeithB

Thanks dhn. No I haven't tried these as they weren't the ones offered by TomTom. Perhaps you can save me a phone call?

I have purchased and loaded a new speed camera subscription onto my TomTom Go 700 but the cameras do not show on the satnav screen when I approach the cameras. I have received notification of an update which I successfully loaded but still no speed cameras on my satnav.

When I had speed camera warnings before I was able to set how far in advance I wanted the warning and a warning tone but now there is no mention anywhere in the menu of speed cameras.

I went on the help page on the website and found instructions on how to activate the cameras. It says 1. Tap Services then 2. tap enable alerts. The only problem is that I do not have a services option on my satnav

Can you help?

Message 3 of 4 (3,168 Views)
Please use plain text.
Elite Voyager
Elite Voyager
dhn

All I know is the latest application has removed the functionality for the user to set a warning of how many seconds are desired for the warning.

Somehow, TomTom design team thought this was 'progress'..........:smileyfrustrated:

-------------------------------------------
I am a moderator at Tomtomforums.com, an independent community of Tomtom customers. .....I am not a TomTom employee.
Message 4 of 4 (3,166 Views)
Please use plain text.