Apprentice Traveler
Kryptik

Unable to connect to Tom Tom.......

Just bought the TomTom app for my phone, now i get this : Unable to connect to Tom Tom. Try again later. ... on Samsung Galaxy S 4G T-mobile  US & Canada

Message 1 of 3 (13,436 Views)
Please use plain text.
Apprentice Traveler
Kryptik

Re: Unable to connect to Tom Tom.......

just uninstall and re install.... now it hangs ...restarts 3 times, it's now activating the gps (gps thing is blinking).... screen goes black then locks up phone. then phone shuts off (shut off jingle t-mobile plays) screen is locked on and not responcive, i pulled battery and restart the phone....any ideas? my phone is rooted and i see it "working" the gps, and running 3 files in task manager. 

Message 2 of 3 (13,328 Views)
Please use plain text.
Revered Voyager
Revered Voyager
mvl

Re: Unable to connect to Tom Tom.......

On another thread, someone said they needed to factory reset their S2 phone first, before everything would work for them.   It may be the same for the S, some bug may have been cleaned up in a Samsung update that won't take effect until a factory reset.

mvl

----------------------------------------------------------------

I am a moderator at Tomtomforums.com, an independent community of Tomtom customers. I am a Tomtom customer, not an employee.

I have seven years of extensive experience with Tomtom navigation products, and have just begun to use a Tomtom fitness watch.
Message 3 of 3 (13,311 Views)
Please use plain text.