Apprentice Traveler
mrsumme

iPhone - 7 Digit Postcode Search (UK) v8.300 (612653) not working/disappeared from menu?!

Hi everyone,

I updated to version 8.300 (612653) of TomTom UK for iPhone 4 recently and in the 'Navigate To' section of the menu, there is no longer a 'Postcode' option. I realise if you press 'Address', you can enter the first 4 digits of the postcode, but on the previous version i was able to enter the full 7 digits and then the street would come up and then i could just enter the house number. There is a solution for the TomTom dedicated units, but i cant find one for the iPhone app, if anyone could advise i'd be most greatful!

Message 1 of 3 (1,596 Views)
Please use plain text.
New Traveler
Gadge

Re: iPhone - 7 Digit Postcode Search (UK) v8.300 (612653) not working/disappeared from menu?!

Not sure if this helps your situation as I have 8.300 (711171) Western Europe, but within 'Navigate To' section I have the 'Postcode' option – it's the 9th option on the list.

Also, when using 'Address' (3rd in list), there is a blue 'Postcode' button top right of display that toggles straight to that section, or when there, a blue 'Address' button to toggle back.

Message 2 of 3 (1,586 Views)
Please use plain text.
Apprentice Traveler
mrsumme

Re: iPhone - 7 Digit Postcode Search (UK) v8.300 (612653) not working/disappeared from menu?!

hi, thanks for your reply. i uninstalled and reinstalled and it appeared, strange but true! thanks for your help!

Message 3 of 3 (1,571 Views)
Please use plain text.