Apprentice Traveler
Tibor

TomTom Apps east Europe maps

Can I have an information why is missing Greece map from east Europe Apps IPhone ?

Message 1 of 7 (1,316 Views)
Please use plain text.
Staff
Zoë

Re: TomTom Apps east Europe maps

Hi Tibor,

The coverage of the Eastern Europe application is:

Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Latvia (63%), Croatia (60%), Ukraine (38%), Bulgaria (53%) and Romania (13%)

It doesn't include Greece. It is possible to purchase Greece separately, but you will have to get this through the iTunes store as another download.

Thanks,

Zoe

Please use plain text.
Apprentice Traveler
Tibor

One more question . I tunes store is does not have another dowlands link . can you help me with ?

Message 3 of 7 (1,306 Views)
Please use plain text.
Staff
Zoë

Hi Tibor,

I'm sorry but we don't have any control over the iTunes store, your best option here would be to contact Apple for further support on this.

Thanks,

Zoe

Message 4 of 7 (1,303 Views)
Please use plain text.
Apprentice Traveler
Gimmy

It seem like TOMTOM push all resposibility over to User that has been silly to buy TomTom for iphone... reason I say this is that Itunes say same as TomTom... contact the other... And ITUNES SUPPOORT DO NOT WORK...

I have east europe AND west europe but do these programs work together.. NOO... I cannot be in east and go to west with help from TomTom... I did really think these programs work together whhen both programs cost more as 1 and 1 program than Europe program cost...

NOT HAPPY

Message 5 of 7 (1,094 Views)
Please use plain text.
New Traveler
Ikra

Hi,

I am new.

When you say Ukraine is covered 38% what should I understand with this percentage.

38% of all the roads in the country, or only 38% of the country if the latter what part:  north, south,...

Again I am new I need gps coverage for Ukraine on my iPad so before I buy I prefer to know how usefull it will be

Thx

Message 6 of 7 (844 Views)
Please use plain text.
Apprentice Traveler
Gimmy

If tomtom dont cover all of Ukrain or what U need, find some that does...

If U get a problem with stuff U buy from Itunes non of them will help U since they only blame the other...

I loved my tomtom before I had problems.. but now... I start to really dislike... So much errors with speed... streets that has been changed years ago... New highways that is not in program when updating 2-3 months after road open... As mentioned earlyer... east europe and other program West europe does not work together(or got to change to all of europe even if  cost for both was higher)... The walking program is so slow so U can walk 100 m and then tomtom app tells U to turn around and then to do same after 100m back...

I say... U gotta fix this tomtom so we can buy a good program from U... we DESERVE IT

Tom Syversen

Message 7 of 7 (837 Views)
Please use plain text.