Apprentice Traveler
PokerFace

Feature Request - Folders for Favourites

Hi,

Is it possible to be able to sort Favorites into Folders. For example, I would like to be able to have Work Favorites, Tennis courts, Restaurants etc.

Also with a big map like USA, it would be nice to sort Favourites into eg Orlando, Las Vegas, New York etc.

Is this possible currently or is it something being considered?

Message 1 of 6 (329 Views)
Please use plain text.
Neophyte Explorer
tidaltides

Re: Feature Request - Folders for Favourites

I've been looking for almost all option possible, but I can't seem to find it elsewhere. I'm just thinking that it may not be available, but I am still not sure.

Message 2 of 6 (322 Views)
Please use plain text.
Apprentice Traveler
BWolf

[ Edited ]

I would also like to request this feature and I am very surprised that it doesn't already exist. 

Consider this:

I travel to a few different cities in different states on a regular basis. I would like to have a folder for each city within Favorites so that, when I am there, I can just open the folder and see ONLY the ones that pertain to that location.

In addition, it would be great to be able to sort the Favorites in alphabetical order and, if you really want to make your users happy, how about a move-up/move-down feature so we can sort them in whichever order seems logical to us.

Thank you.

Message 3 of 6 (197 Views)
Please use plain text.
TomTom Employee
Sinny

It's possible to edit the position of your favourites in the list.

While viewing your favourites list, select the edit button then press and hold the 3 grey lines on the right hand side of the favourite and move your favourites to whichever position you want.

Apprentice Traveler
PokerFace

Do you know if this much-needed feature of putting Favourites into folders is being looked into? Especially with maps that span a whole continent, it would be so useful to categorise different favourites into folders.

Message 5 of 6 (168 Views)
Please use plain text.
Apprentice Traveler
BWolf

Thanks for the reply, but I can't seem to find an "Edit" button.  When I look in my Favorites, I see Add and Done.  This is a Go Live 1535; does that matter?

Message 6 of 6 (165 Views)
Please use plain text.