Apprentice Traveler
philippe22
Accepted Solution

no maps found! start 25

I have a new tomtom start 25 1 week old,used once connected it to download an update and now it just displays no maps found!insert a memory card containing a map or use my tomtom to install a map. can anyone resolve this for me its very frustrating i bought this in the UK last week used it to drive to France where i live, need this to work urgently HELP!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 7 (1,848 Views)
Please use plain text.
Master Explorer
sLackEr

Re: no maps found! start 25

The problem causes by the programme version.It doesnt support the older map.

Message 2 of 7 (1,821 Views)
Please use plain text.
Apprentice Traveler
pietinspain

Re: no maps found! Start 25

[ Edited ]

I have the same problem. Followed Tom Tom support to the letter still NO MAPS. Is this the biggest load of junk on the market????

Some body please help?????????????????????

Message 3 of 7 (1,769 Views)
Please use plain text.
Apprentice Traveler
philippe22

I tried several times to download from TomTom website but for some reason it worked on the final attempt - took 6-7hrs to download and worked in the end.  One thing  - when you download the programme, save it first and then open it.  I agree with you re the product - I always believed that it was a reliable brand, praps we should remember that we get what we pay for!  Have the support team been any help?

Message 4 of 7 (1,761 Views)
Please use plain text.
Apprentice Traveler
pietinspain

Not as Yet!!

Message 5 of 7 (1,754 Views)
Please use plain text.
New Traveler
emiel

I have also the same problem. I had many support by TomTom but nothing was helping. All the nesesery things were done in the computer , like firrewall and installes different browsers. I work with Windows 7 full updated!! Connection internet is fast. I want to but everything on a sd card. I see an connection on the back side of my TomTom start 25 europe.

TomTom don't want to fix this problem. The told me to do it by your self. My TomTom is also one week old and later connect it to the compuetr and have an update it went wrong. Later it says no cards any more in the TomTom.......until now nothing to do whith my Euro 127,-- cost navigator.

Kind regards TomTom from Emiel.

Message 6 of 7 (1,354 Views)
Please use plain text.
New Traveler
Berrisford

I've just downloaded the latest version of maps at the end of the year's subscription for updates. I get the message 'No maps found' . The phone support number does not work and I don't want to pay another year's subscription and find myself with no maps. What do I do?

Message 7 of 7 (757 Views)
Please use plain text.