Apprentice Traveler
elissa

Bought a map and never able to download it

Hey, I bought a Scandinavia map online for my Tomtom XXL about a week ago. I have the tomtom home on my laptop and received an email with the information how to install it and stuff but I never found it. I have a receipt of the purchase and I am very frustrated that I can't download the map, there is nothing on my tomtom accound that says "download", neither on tomtom home.. !!!!! What can I do? Can someone cancel the payment and where can I call ? Loosing my mind soon.. :smileysad: 

Message 1 of 3 (143 Views)
Please use plain text.
Zsolt
Kudos: 2,393
Solutions: 554

Re: Bought a map and never able to download it

Did you buy the map via the TomTom HOME, or via their web site directly? If the latter, then you will need to call them most likely, as the system might have allocated the wrong map to your device. For the XXL model, purchases should be done via the TomTom HOME application.

http://discussions.tomtom.com/t5/How-to-use-the-forum/How-to-Contact-support/m-p/292358/highlight/tr...

Tip: Help others identify useful content by clicking the kudos thumbs, and by selecting the best answer to your question as the accepted solution

Report map errors (MSR Tool - link)
Actual devices: GO 820 Top Gear Edition, GO 825, Start 60, One XL, GO 600, GO 1000, VIA 120, VIA 135, TomTom Android; Old devices: TomTom WM, GO 530, XL IQ Routes LIVE
How to contact TomTom's Customer Services (link)
TomTom's Customer Services numbers (thx Niall) (link)
How to soft reset your device (link)

I am NOT a TomTom employee, just a user like others.
Message 2 of 3 (141 Views)
Please use plain text.
Apprentice Traveler
elissa

Re: Bought a map and never able to download it

Ohh I see, I'll try to contact them. Thank you ! 

Message 3 of 3 (138 Views)
Please use plain text.