Neophyte Explorer
scottiepg
Accepted Solution

go 930

I own this model for 3 years now ,it went back for a repair a year or so ago . It has North American maps and Europe maps, I live in NA so use it here and on the Europe map every time I go there .

I am going to Europe soon so I took my GO930 out to check it over and to my astonishment I find there is no Europe map in there anymore,as I never used it since it came back from tomtom after repair done it must be them that never reinstalled it or am I missing something here, also how do you contact them by PHONE as I can't find a link in here anymore.

Message 1 of 5 (649 Views)
Please use plain text.
Elite Voyager
Elite Voyager
dhn

Re: go 930

Are you referring to CS? If so, 866-486-6866.

Why don't you have a backup, though?

-------------------------------------------
I am a moderator at Tomtomforums.com, an independent community of Tomtom customers. .....I am not a TomTom employee.
Message 2 of 5 (644 Views)
Please use plain text.
Neophyte Explorer
scottiepg

I did have a back up, but the file is corrupt or something, I also got hold  of therm on that number and they downloaded the map to me, good service I would say.

Message 3 of 5 (641 Views)
Please use plain text.
Neophyte Explorer
scottiepg

How wrong can I be, I asked for western Europe and the gave me Eastern and central, lol here i go again.

Message 4 of 5 (635 Views)
Please use plain text.
Neophyte Traveler
legmaker1100

Just reading through some of the GO930 issues. Won't go into detail about mine but with the assistance of Customer Support  was able to ERASE Australia, New Zealand and European maps while attempting to download a new North America map. From some of the replies posted I get the feeling that "I'm just a customer" means "I'm a TomTom employee but won't admit it for fear of my life due to all of the negative posts on the TomTom site".

On my 3rd (and last) TomTom. If you lay them screen side down they make acceptable paperweights!

Message 5 of 5 (447 Views)
Please use plain text.