Neophyte Explorer
motherclanger

No space bar showing on keyboard

Hi there.  I have already sent a message to support about this but thought I would check on here too just in case anyone else has had the same problem.  My GoLive 750 wouldn't progress past the start up screen so I formatted it to erase everything in case there was a corrupt file.  Now it starts up fine but when I try to navigate to a postcode there is no spacebar on the keyboard screen.  All I can do is type in the first 3 digits which is no use at all.  I restored the backup but it made no difference.  The weird thing is, the space bar is there if I just want to enter the city or the street and city, but not when I want to enter a postcode.  Does this make sense to anyone and can anyone out there suggest anything please?  The device is over two years old and I've never had this happen before.

Message 1 of 4 (126 Views)
Please use plain text.
Megalos

Re: No space bar showing on keyboard

You don't need the space bar to enter post codes. You can just enter all digits right after each other. If you can't input the full post code, check out this FAQ: http://tomtom.com/9852

P.S.: You posted in the wrong section, this section is only for the newly introduced models. The right section for a GO LIVE 750 is here: http://discussions.tomtom.com/t5/GO-x00-x10-x20-x30-x40-x50-HOME/bd-p/tomtom_go.

Message 2 of 4 (120 Views)
Please use plain text.
Neophyte Explorer
motherclanger

Many thanks for the reply, sorry for posting in the wrong area, I will repost there.  Just to say though, I can't input the full postcode so I copied them across manually as it says in your link but it has made no diiference. 

Message 3 of 4 (116 Views)
Please use plain text.
Megalos

Message 4 of 4 (112 Views)
Please use plain text.