New Traveler
eeeeveeeee

my tomtom sign in and set up

purchased a tomtom go2505tm in jan, did the mytomtom set up with that unit, did downloads etc., bout 3 weeks ago it stopped connecting with the satelites, returned to vendor for exchange of new one, same model, tried to connect new one to my tomtom for downloads etc, wouldn't connect, tried option of "match this device with profile" and just received "busy" for 20 minutes. Any Ideas?

Message 1 of 5 (1,854 Views)
Please use plain text.
Elite Voyager
Elite Voyager
dhn

Re: my tomtom sign in and set up

Did you clear your cache in the MyTomTom desktop icon?

-------------------------------------------
I am a moderator at Tomtomforums.com, an independent community of Tomtom customers. .....I am not a TomTom employee.
Message 2 of 5 (1,847 Views)
Please use plain text.
Stefan
Kudos: 1,044
Solutions: 222

[ Edited ]

Hi

I had the same problem with my GO Live 1000 after installing a update from the navcore application.

Try to do a reset, this should normally solve the issue to receive signals from the satellites:

• Press and hold the power button onto the device untill you hear a drum roll sound. Release the button and wait for the device to restart itself;

All settings and favourite locations are kept, except the hour of the clock. When a signal is received from the satellites, the clock shall automaticly be adjusted to the correct hour. :smileyhappy:

Message 3 of 5 (1,810 Views)
Please use plain text.
Novice Explorer
buks

I have received your email, thanks.

It does not make any sense as I have logged on to Tom Tom Discussions, had a look at my profile, then also tried sunscriptions & bookmarks, then my settings and saved the changes.

BUt I am still where I was yesterday, but just worse off.

All I need to start is to load all the info / updates that I paid for and then I can also be an active member to this.

PLEASE !!!!!!

Message 4 of 5 (1,527 Views)
Please use plain text.
Novice Explorer
buks

H to all,  I have a problem, thought that it was sorted out, but I paid for new maps and the memory card was too small. bought a new one = 8GB, but now I cannotr download it back onto the new disk.

How do I solve this problem?

Message 5 of 5 (1,468 Views)
Please use plain text.