Novice Explorer
Xykon

Go Model 4CR52 doesn't find any bt phones

Hello,

My Go Live 1015 (4CR52) stopped connecting to my iphone so I deleted it from the device in order to re-connect it.

Now I have the iPhone 4S (latest iOS 7) discoverable (checked via PC) but my TomTom doesn't see any BT phone. I also tried it work where there are 20+ bt phones discoverable of different types and vendors but my TomTom doesn't find a single one of them.

Is this a problem with the latest device firmware upgrade or a defect of my specific device? Should I exchange it at the shop or should I wait until an update has been released?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Message 1 of 2 (834 Views)
Please use plain text.
Staff
MikkoK

Re: Go Model 4CR52 doesn't find any bt phones

Hi Xykon,

There's a support FAQ about this issue here. Please, make sure your phones are compatible (iPhone 4S is on the list).

For troubleshooting, please do the following:

- On the device, click Settings - Return factory settings. Please note, that this will deletes your saved favourites, home location and recent destinations. You can save your favourites to your computer [support FAQ Save favourites].
- When you're prompted to choose a language, press and hold down the power button until you hear a drumming sound.

Now try to establish the connection again. Should it still not work, please set your device into recovery mode [support FAQ Red X].

Should you still have the issue, please contact Customer Support for further investigation.

Cheers, Mikko

Need help with your TomTom device?
Add details about the TomTom device to your post: Device name, Application- and Map version.
Message 2 of 2 (829 Views)
Please use plain text.